I had a lovely holiday, but am ready now to get back into the grove of writing here again.
So here are my intentions for this blog this year.
1. To continue redesigning my blog- You may have noticed that I changed the theme of my blog a few days ago. I am still in the process of fixing and changing things. So if anything sill looks funny, don’t worry, I am still learning how to fix my site again. I hope to have a very attractive, yet easy to navigate blog in a few weeks.
2. To continue to find interesting tea cafe’s around the world. I had so much fun writing this previously and hope to add many more countries in this year.
3. To make more baking blogs. I love baking. What tea enthusiastic doesn’t like to have something sweet with their tea? I hope to learn to make some new things and share them here
4. To find new ways to use tea for relaxation and healing. Tea has so many uses both for health, recreation, and baking. I have only touched a few. I hope this year I will to discover more uses for tea.
5. To discover new tea flavors. There are so many teas that I would like to try. My hope is to try at least one new tea every couple of months. Not to often or I won’t have room to store them all in my tea drawer .
These are my intentions this blog in the new year. Let me know some of your intentions for the new year in the comments below.
Have a great week, and Happy New Year!